The Effect of Leadership Style and Work Environment on the Performance of Stationary Pump Operators in the Water Resources Office of West Jakarta City Administration

Denok Sunarsi(1Mail), Alfian Erlangga(2),
(1) Faculty of Economics, Pamulang University, South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
(2) Faculty of Economics, Pamulang University, South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia

Mail Corresponding Author
Copyright (c) 2020 Denok Sunarsi, Alfian Erlangga

DOI : https://doi.org/10.33122/ijase.v2i3.200



Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of leadership style and work environment on the performance of stationary pump operators in the water resources department of West Jakarta city administration. The method used is descriptive method with an associative approach. The sampling technique used is proportional random sampling population of 250 employes sample of 71 respondents. Data analysis used regression analysis, correlation coefficient analysis, coefficient of determination analysis and hypothesis testing, using SPSS Version 24 software. The results obtained leadership style (X1) and work environment (X2) have a positive and significant effect on employee performance (Y) with a regression equation Y = 11,128 + 0,339X1 + 0,392X2. Correlation value obtained at 0.695 means that the independent variable with the dependent variable has a strong influence with a coefficient of determination of 48.3% while the remaining 51.7% is influenced by other factors. Hypothesis testing obtained value (31,716> 3,130), it was also strengthened with a probability of significance of 0,000 <0.05. This means H0 is rejected and H3 is accepted. This means that there is a positive and significant influence between leadership style and work environment on employee performance in the West Jakarta City Water Resources Administration Office.

Keywords


Leadership Style; Work Environment; Performance

References


Burhanuddin, (2016). Analisis Administrasi Manajemen dan Kepemimpinan Pendidikan, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Donni Juni Priansa, (2016). Perencanaan & Pengembangan SDM, Bandung: Alfabeta.

Handoko T. Hani, (2015). Manajemen, Edisi 2, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Hasibuan, Malayu, S.P, (2014). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Marwansyah, (2014). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.

Nawawi, Hadari, (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Bisnis Yang Kompetitif, Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.

Riadi, Edi, (2016). Statistika Penelitian (Analisis Manual dan IBM SPSS), Yogyakarta: Andi.

Sedarmayanti (2015). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja, Bandung: CV. Mandar Maju.

Sudarmanto, (2015). Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompetensi SDM. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Sugiyono, (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D, Jakarta: Alfabeta.

Sunarsi, D. (2018). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Motivasi Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pendidik Yayasan Marvin. Inovasi, 5(1), 1-18.

Sunarsi, D., & Kusjono, G. (2019). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik, Konflik Dan Turn Over Intention Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada CV. Usaha Mandiri Jakarta Selatan. Jurnal Ekonomi Efektif, 1(3).

Veithzal, Zainal Rivai. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Rajawali Pers


Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.