|Vol 2, No 1 (2020): January 2020||Why Employee Job Satisfaction is More Important than Leadership ?: A Case Study at SMEs||Abstract|
|Ahmad Nizar Yogatama, Dinda Rohma Dewi Susanti|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2019): July 2019||The Influence of The Motivation, Leadership and Social Networking for the Formation of Social Entrepreneurship||Abstract PDF|
|Trianom Suryandharu, Anwar Sanusi, Harsono Harsono|
|Vol 1, No 4 (2019): October 2019||The Effect of Leadership and Competence on Lecturer Performance and Its Implications on Student Learning Motivation at Pamulang University||Abstract|
|Jasmani Jasmani, Paeno Paeno|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"